Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Martin Garrix at LIV - Miami Music Week


After an insanely chaotic and outrageous Miami Music Week, I can easily say these blogs are long over due considering the recovery time needed after such crazy events. The first I’d love to recap was Martin Garrix at LIV Nightclub, who kicked off the week on Monday night, March 24.

            LIV is continuously ranked one of the nation’s best nightclubs, and it’s here right in the heart of South Beach at our fingertips. You can’t talk about taking a trip to Miami without saying you’ve been to some random promoter’s table and had unlimited bottle service all night. And it goes without saying that anyone who’s anyone tries to make it into the DJ booth to take a selfie with the DJ.

            Speaking of DJ’s, the Dutch DJ/producer Martin Garrix has hit the EDM scene with a bang. The 17-year-old EDM superstar created the hit song “Animals,” that has been consistently played all over the radio and was a top ten hit in ten different countries.



            “I was so excited for Martin Garrix to be at LIV I actually asked my Dad to buy a table for me and my friends,” said fan Kristin Schulz. “Needless to say #weareanimals.”



            My personal favorite part of the night was when fellow Dutch DJ Sander van Doorn joined the stage, followed by Afrojack and Jay Hardway. How many Dutch EDM producers does it take to kick of Miami Music Week at LIV? I don’t know, but keep them coming!



#Animalz

No comments:

Post a Comment