Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Steve Aoki and Friends at Story - Miami Music Week


LET THEM EAT CAKE. Normally when I’m dressed in a tight South Beach dress, high heels and a full face of make-up, I get pissed off even if I spill a splash of vodka soda on me. But not this night. Not Aoki. I was determined to get caked… as was every other girl in the nightclub.

            Steve Aoki is an American EDM Grammy nominated DJ and producer. He also founded Dim Mak records. He probably lives by the motto “long hair, don’t care” considering the length and distinct brand of his luscious locks. Aoki is known to spray the crowd in champagne showers, and more specifically – cake people. Here’s pictures below:


Pictures from World Red Eye.

“I will do anything to get caked,” said senior, Lauren. “I’ve seen Steve Aoki a few times now at Ultra, but I’ve never been close enough to be in cake range.. but tonight it’s happening.”



Lauren’s friend Savannah agreed with her. “I’d prefer the champagne showers. Or even the vodka shots out of the bottle from Dmitri Vegas and Like Mike.



Among Steve Aoki’s friends included major big name DJ’s such as Afrojack, Laidback Luke, Borgore, Carnage, Dmitri Vegas and Like Mike, R3hab, The Chainsmokers and Benny Benassi. I was so excited I couldn’t stop screaming like a 13-year-old girl seeing Justin Bieber at a Starbucks.



Again, how many EDM rockstars can you get in one place to kick off what everyone’s been waiting for all week – ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment